Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Canyon Here We Come

Nathan made the mistake a few days ago of reminding Brenna that we were going on an airplane this week to see Krissy. As any of you with young children know, that is a big mistake.
Brenna: "Mommy are we going on the plane now." (That was Sunday. The trip is Thrusday.)
Me: "No, we have 4 more days."

Five minutes later.
Brenna: "Is it four days now?"
Repeat a million times.

By Monday, I was ready to kill Nathan. Instead I decided to make Brenna a calendar to help her see when we were going on the plane.


Brenna has a brilliant Mommy. Now every time she asks when we are going on the airplane we look at the calendar and she tells me. Sometimes I am just so smart.

Anyways, we are both very excited about our trip tomorrow. Hopefully the flight will be fine and we will have a wonderful time in the cooler weather. Thank goodness Oma is ahead of me in dressing my child. She has already provided Brenna with the only warmer clothes she owns right now. Thanks Oma and Pepere.

No comments: