Saturday, March 14, 2009

Spring Break?

Well, Nathan had two days off for "Spring Break". There wasn't really time for us to do anything fun, but we did promise Brenna a fun day on Friday. At the beginning of the week, Brenna had excitedly asked Daddy to go to gymnastics with her on Friday. She wanted to show him all the things she did, especially jumping. All week she asked if we were going that day. I kept telling her it wasn't open and we were going on Friday after she ate breakfast. Friday morning rolled around and we got going a little late, but she would still have an hour at the gym. Well, when we got there, it was closed for spring break. Her little face just fell. It was so sad. I had to come up with something else quickly.

We managed to find a place in San Antonio with inflatable jumps. She was happy and she got to have fun with Tanner. The day was saved. I guess I learned my lesson too. I should have called the gym first, but they have always said they were open every Friday. I guess they meant most every Friday. I couldn't really get any good pictures, but here is one showcasing that wonderful smile.


She was eating lunch one day and just posed for us. I couldn't resist the picture.


Brenna and Daddy were being silly today. They were playing with Daddy's hat. I guess she really does have bulldog blood running through her veins.

No comments: