Saturday, March 28, 2009

So much to do... so little time

We have been very busy this month. Brenna and I spent most of this week in Austin with Amy and Krissy. We had a great time, but it didn't leave much time to write about all the fun we were having. I always love visiting with Amy, and we both loved watching our two girls play together. They played very different with each other than they did the last time. They are about a year apart so they are still on a different development level, but one day it won't be so different. The gap was definitely smaller this time. I do have some pictures, but I haven't downloaded them onto the computer yet. That is what happens when the week just flies by. Amy actually took the best picture with her iphone. I wish I could post it here too. Both girls were smiling and looking at the camera as they were sitting together in their car shopping cart. So cute.

Nathan has been busy with school. Summer can't get here soon enough for either one of us. He has been gone almost every Saturday this month. That makes long weeks for all of us. Brenna and I really miss him when he isn't home on the weekends. Hopefully the end of the year will slow down a little, or maybe that is just wishful thinking.

I have decided that baking should have been my calling. I know that sounds weird since food isn't my favorite thing in the world, but I do love to bake. I found a recipe to duplicate on The Pioneer Woman website. It was Bakerella's cupcake lollipops. They were so cute I could barely stand it. They also tasted very good. I can't wait to make them again. I just have to find another occasion. I don't want all of those treats at our house. We would all gain way too much weight eating them. I did get a picture of them, but the picture on Pioneer Woman's website is better. You get the gist though. Aren't they just precious?



Until I have some new pictures I life, I will go ahead and sign off. Next week is Avery's party. I am looking forward to that and will hopefully have some pictures then.

No comments: