Monday, January 12, 2009

Texan Travelers

Brenna and I have done a lot of driving this past week. There were no pictures taken because I was bum. We were in SA on Tuesday for doctor's appointments. Then Nathan was out of town on Friday, I decided to visit Stacey and Chris in Austin. Thanks for having us. It was fun to spend some time with them again. Brenna was a trouper with all the car time. She loved watching her movies and listening to music. Thank goodness for modern conveniences. On the way home on Saturday we even stopped to shop a little at the outlet mall. I thoroughly spent the rest of our Christmas money, but I found lots of good deals.

Today was a day of grocery shopping and getting the house back together. You know, normal stuff. Hopefully I will have new pictures to share soon.

No comments: