Monday, March 10, 2008

Creativity

I have been busy sewing lately. I have enjoyed every minute I can get with some material and my machine. I also love seeing the finished project. I love being able to create something unique out of a flat piece of fabric. So here are a few of my most recent projects (although I can't show all of them because some are gifts yet to be given).




Brenna has also been able to show off her own creativity. I pulled out the finger paints for the first time the other day. Yes, I did say the first time. I have a hard time with messes. She loved it and the mess was manageable. She started with just a finger, but by the end she wanted her whole had to do the painting. I hung her masterpiece on the frig. Now every time she goes by the frig she says "ninger". She had a good time.


I also love this picture. Unfortunetly it turned out grainy, but I still love her face. Brenna is learning to jump. She has been going around the house jumping everywhere. It cracks me up. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Mary Jessica said...

What beautiful sewing! Your creativity definitely inspires me. Thank you for sharing!

I've been thinking of getting some finger paints for Tommy. That's a clever full-body apron you've got for B!