Saturday, February 28, 2009

Funny Brenna

I worked all day on Thursday and came home with a bad headache. Brenna is very used to those and knows the proper medicinal procedure. After we ate dinner she promptly said, "Mommy, go lay down." When I got her out of her chair, she proceeded to push me toward the bedroom. She is a funny little girl. After I laid down, she came to snuggle with me and make sure all was well. It was quite sweet despite my pounding head.


Yesterday I decided to take her the the gymnastics gym again for free play. When I went into her room when she woke up, she asked, "Mommy where you going?"

"Well, I thought we would go to gymnastics. Does that sound fun?"

A huge grin spread across her face. "I can jump and get a stamp here (pointing to her hand)?"

I guess those are the important parts of gymnastics in her head. I was actually surprised that she remembered what it was so well. She surprises me often.


I didn't mention Nathan's and my birthday, but they were both good. Of course, I didn't take any pictures of my own birthday, but here is one from Nathan's. Brenna helped make the cake. She especially liked decorating with the sprinkles and eating it.


Lastly I will leave you with a pose from our beloved dog. She has been doing this since we moved here, but we found her on the other side of the fence yesterday. I have now fixed the problem. Poor Annie. I just ruined her fun.

No comments: