Monday, February 16, 2009

The deal of the Century


I went to Walmart today and found the above flowers for a great deal. They were selling all their flowers for one dollar. Yes, you read right. I bought 3 packages of flowers for one dollar each. I was so excited that I couldn't pass the deal. I even bought a package for my neighbor. It was such a good deal.

There is another story behind this. Nathan has never bought me flowers on Valentine's Day. (Thank goodness.) They are just so expensive. I love that he won't waste money on me. He almost always waits until the next day and buys those same flowers for half price. He really does know me well. This year it was his plan to go out on Sunday to pick up some half price flowers, but we ran out of time. Sundays are really busy for us. So today, I bought my own. I brought them home and thanked him for working hard enough to buy me some flowers. I guess I stole some of his thunder, but I just couldn't pass on the deal.

Brenna got paint for Valentine's day. She has had a great time with them. If only I can keep most of the paint on the paper.

No comments: