Monday, March 8, 2010

Good News

Wow, what a busy month February was. I won't even try to recap what happened all month. I will just say it was the missed blogging month. That happens sometimes.

So what is my good news today? The Texas Jones Family are under contract for our first home. We are very excited even though I am also very anxious. There is so much stress that goes along with buying a home. It is all happening pretty quickly. Our closing date is set for April 16th. Hopefully all the details will fall together and go smoothly. I don't have any pictures yet, but as soon as I do, I will add some here. We have two inspections scheduled for this week, so I should know a little more after that.

Well, that is all my news for now. I will keep everyone informed as we move along.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY! I think i may have seen it!! I was talking to Jolee and she told me where it was..didn't know the address for sure. I'm so excited for yall! Can't wait to see pics of it!

keyofdjonz said...

we are so happy for ya'll!