Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sewing, D-Now, and Pictures

I have been busily getting ready for this weekends Disciple Now. I am excited about the turnout of kids here in Karnes City. Hopefully all of them will show up on Friday. As the week is coming to an end, I am finishing up the last details and finding I have a little more free time. I am longing to start sewing again during nap times. Christmas break, a new puppy, and a busy schedule have really hindered my sewing. Not to mention that I added the puppies crate in our room. I'm not sure there is room to move my sewing table to the area I need to sew in. We will see soon. I am itching to start some of my new projects. I have several lined up.

On to a completely different subject. We have seen rain, rain, and more rain here. It has rained for days. I am beginning to feel like the old man that bumped his head. Brenna is going crazy being inside all the time. The puppy is going crazy being around crazy Brenna. I am going crazy managing both of them. I know we were praying for rain not too many months ago, but maybe some moderation would be nice.

There was a day or two last week where we were able to go outside for a short time. I'm so glad I took advantage of that time. I got some great pictures of Brenna and the puppy as they started to settle down after some hard running around and playing. I love it when I get a good picture unexpectedly. Enjoy the smiles.



2 comments:

Kirsti said...

I love your pictures of Brenna. She has a priceless smile! I feel your pain about all the rain. We haven't been able to go outside for recess, and 19 5 year olds, with no time to run around makes for some LONG days!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sad story, I'm glad a child wasn't hurt. I'm trying to get my story out. Please read my blog.