Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Georgia Aquarium


Yesterday we spent the day at the Georgia Aquarium. We all had a great time seeing all the beautiful (and not so beautiful) fish that God created. Brenna loved being able to stand right at the window and look at all the fish. I think she felt like she could touch them.

Some of them she could touch.

All she can talk about now is going back to see the fish "next time". That is her new favorite phrase. Any time someone tells her we can't do something she responds with, "next time we can ________."

We have all loved this time we are able to spend in Georgia with family. We have been able to spend a lot of time with G-Daddy and Nonni. Matt and Tasha were here for the weekend so we saw them a good bit. We had a surprise yesterday when BJ came with us to the aquarium. Brenna loves both her uncles and Aunt Tasha. It was a special treat for her to be able to spend the day with BJ too since he wasn't able to be here this weekend.


I do recommend the Georgia Aquarium if you are ever in Atlanta. Kids of all ages love it. I can't tell you how many people I saw standing with hands on the window looking through the glass in awh. I could have taken a thousand pictures.


Speaking of pictures. This one was an accident. I was experimenting with different settings while we were there. Not sure what the setting was when I took the picture of this jellyfish, but it really turned out good. I was surprised with myself.


In closing. I promise I was at the aquarium with the rest of my family. The hazards of being the photographer is that I am absent from all the pictures. I'll have to remember to hand the camera over to someone else at some point. I just don't love posed pictures, so often forget to capture one with just Nathan, Brenna, and I or any with me and someone else. Well, maybe I don't always dislike posed pictures. Sometimes they just happen, I am just not in them very often.

No comments: