Friday, May 29, 2009

Where to start

It has been so long, I don't even know where to start. I take that back. My hiatus started by the death of my dearly beloved computer. I am now the owner of a brand new MacBook, which I dearly love. I can't even begin to tell you how much faster this one is than the last one. (Although I don't want to speak ill of the departed. That computer worked it's tail off and served me well for over a year. Thanks Aaron.)

So, now the Texas Jones are back in the land of technology. I know some may argue that a Mac isn't the best option to call technology, but I will argue back. I love my new computer. I might even share it some with Nathan since it is our only computer.

Summer is here now. The pool opens tomorrow and Brenna is excited. Nathan finished his last day of school today, although he still has graduation tonight and a 7th/8th grade band trip tomorrow. We are all excited about a break.

I have spent a lot of time on the road the past few weeks. I have made two trips to SA and one to Austin. Nathan gave me a much needed break last Friday. He watch Brenna and let me visit with a friend over night. It was wonderful. I had a great time visiting and came back at least a little refreshed.

Here are some pictures of Tanner and Brenna playing last Monday.




Here is one other picture of Brenna in the "Big Sand Box" aka the sand volley ball court at the park.


Stay tuned. With the addition of a new computer to our family, I hope to post some video of Brenna soon. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So cute...makes me wish our cousins lived closer! They're in Ft.Worth. Anyway, send me your e-mail and I'll mail you some pics : ) We need to go again sometime soon!

kellymccarver@yahoo.com