Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Long time, no words

Wow, it has been awhile. I think I have been waiting for God to miraculously add some more hours to my day. I keep putting off writing because I want to post some pictures, but I haven't had time to download my pictures or edit them. You see my need for a few more hours. Today I have given up and decided to write without pictures. Hopefully they will come soon.

Life with the Jones is going okay. We had a nice Easter in Houston and came back late on Monday due to a killer migraine. This week has been rolling by ever since. Tomorrow I work and then Friday, I am having a minor outpatient surgery that will hopefully improve our chances of getting pregnant. Maybe then I will have the time to write a little more and post some pictures. I am supposed to be resting then. Posting pictures is resting, right?

Anyways, I hope everyone had a nice Easter. Those are some of the pictures I want to post. Hopefully you will get to the see them before next year.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Praying for your surgery Friday! Hope all goes well. I so know about posting pics. I think we have some pics on our camera from January....our hard-drive is getting full, so we're working on it. Hope to see you soon.
Kelly