Tuesday, September 18, 2007

News

No, there still won't be any pictures. We don't have our computer set up yet due to the problem of no house yet. The good news it that we have found a house to rent. It is available for us to rent on October 1st. Not too much longer. It is the right price, but there are some problems with it. The house is much smaller than the last one we lived in and it doesn't have a dishwasher. Actually those are my biggest problems. There were also a lot of bugs, but I am hoping a little extermination will take care of that problem. There are also some good things. It does have three beds and two baths. It has air conditioning. It has a fenced backyard for Annie. Although we do have to finish the fence. It also has a very large two car detached garage with plenty of storage space. It isn't pretty, but it is a home. I think it will be nice to start getting settled finally.

On the flip side, I will be sad to leave my brothers house. I have enjoyed my time here with them and I am sure I will visit often even though it is an hour and a half away. I have loved watching Brenna play with her cousin and learn from him. She is saying so many new words now. I can see how children with older siblings develop faster sometimes.

They are so funny playing together. Tanner always wants Brenna to play in his box with him, but Brenna doesn't really like getting in boxes. Also, Tanner really believes that baths are much more fun with a friend. Anytime someone mentions bath time, he grabs Brenna's hand and takes her with him. It is very cute. Brenna also loves sharing her toys with him except for the books. Aaron believes that Brenna wants Tanner to remain illiterate. She tries to keep all the books from him. I don't know why she wants to share everything else but books. She also loves to dance with him when there is music. This is one of the reasons I am glad we moved. I will enjoy watching the two of them grow up together. I hope they will remain friends.

Nathan still loves his job. I love to hear him talk about his day with excitement. It is definitely a blessing compared to last year. I am thankful God found him a place to belong and find success. There are so many things to be thankful for. I forget to share them most of the time. I am thankful for a place to live this past month. I am thankful that everyone is well again. I am thankful for my family and my friends. I have a good life.

One last statement. If any of my friends from Toddle Time read my blog, will you leave me a comment. I don't have any of your email addresses and can't get on the website that we have. I would love to talk to you. If not, I'll have my computer soon enough.

No comments: