Monday, September 24, 2007

Moving Day

We now have an official moving day on October 6th and 7th. I have rented the truck again. I hope I don't have to rent one again soon. This has been a very long move. We are excited, but I am sure there will be a lot to take care of once we get there too. I hope the house will actually be cleaned and bug free. We have been told it will be, but I don't know that for sure until I get there.

I also wanted to let you know about Brenna. She is learning new words and sounds daily now. It is so hard for me to believe that she can learn so fast. I think she learns a lot of words from Tanner. Her newest words are "uuh-ohh", "nite-nite", "neigh", and almost "no" (unfortunately). She will be talking all the time soon. I am actually excited that she will be able to express what she wants better as she learns new words, but I also believe that she will not stop talking just like I did.

I know I am short today, but I will talk again soon as moving day comes along. I can't wait to add pictures again too. I know you are all missing them dearly.

1 comment:

Mary Jessica said...

I'm so happy that things are going well for you! I look forward to seeing photos...but I can wait as you've got slightly more pressing things to do right now. Talk to you soon! XO MJ & T